A powerhouse bundle is had, with this signed boxing collection of (62). This exciting balance of collection offering is packed with all-time greats, who have autographed a variety of flats, including photos, ephemera, art prints, and displays. Signature strength ranges ("7" to "10"), and the materials are generally pleasing. Auction LOA from JSA.
(2) Muhammad Ali: Islam pamphlet with "95" inscription; “Champ” cookies package with "87" inscription;
"Sugar Ray" Robinson and Jake LaMotta single-signed index cards in matted display, LaMotta autograph is accompanied by "Raging Bull" inscription;
(2) Jack Dempsey: Broadway Bar drink menu; 8x10 military service photo, also signed by a U.S. General and Major;
(2) Gene Tunney: postcard; 1952 wire photo;
1992 US Olympic Team multi-signed 8x10 photo with (11) autographs, including Oscar De La Hoya;
George Foreman 8-1/2 x 11" photo;
(8) Single/multi-signed 9x11 art prints with Floyd Patterson;
(5) Vintage framed photos including V. Dundee, and V. Martinez;
(24) Photos in assorted sizes, with Roberto Duran 8x10 with 6/15/97 Boxing Hall of Fame Induction Station stamp;
Roberto Duran 1980 "Stone vs. Sugar" fight program;
"Buster" Douglas check;
Riddick Bowe 11x14 photo in framed display;
Billy Conn cut-signature in framed display with photo;
(11) Assorted flats with Trinidad, Hatton, Griffith, and Norton.
Frames included with lots: while we make every effort to protect the frames included in these lots during pre-auction storage and post-auction shipping, we are not responsible for any damage to the frames themselves, and no refunds will be given due to frame damage.