"Bat-Fans" bone up on your "Bat-History" with this Batman trade paperback and hardcover book lot of (25). These compelling publications rank among the most famous and popular stories of Batman, his friends and enemies. All are unread copies in prime condition and they should grade in the (NM to NM+) range.
Featured are first printings unless noted, with:
(9) 1986 The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller, with Klaus Johnson and Lynn Varley: (2) Book One with Miller cover art and story; (2) Book Two Carrie Kelly becomes first female Robin; (3) Book Three death of Joker, Superman appearance; and (2) Book Four death of Joker, Superman appearance.
(5) 1988 The Killing Joke by Alan Moore, Brian Bolland and John Higgins, featuring the Joker on the front cover, with green title lettering.
(1) 1988 The Killing Joke second printing with pink title lettering.
(1) 1988 A Death in the Family four-issue single volume by Jim Starlin, with art by Jim Aparo and Mike DeCarlo.
(1) 1999 Harley Quinn by Paul Dani, Yvel Guichet and Aaron Sowd.
(1) 1999 Dark Victory #1 by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale.
(1) 2005 The Man Who Laughs by Ed Brubaker and Doug Mahnke, with David Baron.
(1) 1986 The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller, with Klaus Johnson and Lynn Varley.
(1) 1987 Son of the Demon by Mike Barr and Jerry Bingham, factory sealed.
(1) 1988 Year One by Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli, with Richmond Lewis.
(2) 1989 Arkham Asylum by Grant Morrison and Dave McKean, with (1) factory sealed.
(1) 1990 Digital Justice by Pepe Moreno, factory sealed.